Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just Do It.

I'm not purposely ripping off a popular slogan from years ago, I swear.  I'm referring to sex. Sometimes life just gets in the way of having a good sex life.  As the beginning of a relationship it may drive your time with your significant other and be the way to want to pass the time-while burning calories :). As a relationship settles into a routine sex can fall by the wayside as a recreational activity and become viewed as work; and all you want after a hard day is to add another thing to your "to-do" list.  I've realized that I may be dead tired, my DH is needing some loving, I'm not feeling the urge and it's easy to play the "I'm too tired" card; but it's important not to do this.  When one person in the relationship makes the effort to get the mood right or just to move in that direction, it's important to try and feel that and go with it.  You may not feel the desire--at first.  It seems like if I go with it and indulge my hubby when he's pining for a little loving--by the time we're into it I realize I needed it and am enjoying it as much as he is! 

So instead of wrapping up tight and giving your lover the cold shoulder; bring them in close and remember those hot nights that you craved.  Let it get started and then enjoy the ride as you enjoy that most special time with your lover!

1 comment:

  1. You have hit it right on the money, It's too bad that many miss this point and then go as far as wondering why their hubbys stop giving them any or only a little attention.
    I also think it works both ways if the wife does something nice and special he should give her the attention she is asking for as well.

    ReplyDelete