Sunday, October 24, 2010

Some fun bedroom recommendations

This may be one of my racier posts so far, but I'm pretty excited about it! I would like to give some recommendations of my personal favorites of things that can help spice it up a little in the boudoir. :) I've got a little bit of everything here and for all sorts of comfort levels. First off: Apparel. Lingerie is dang expensive!!! I hardly ever buy it becuase why sepend tons of $$ on something you wear for 30 seconds? Well I'm in love with Fredericks of Hollywood-namely-the Clearance section. They always have a HUGE selection of stuff for pretty cheap prices. Of course they have things that are higher up on the monetary food chain-but if you're a bargain shopper-I bet you can find something you like.

Next category: Lube. There are two basic kinds of lube-water based and silicone based. I'm a huge fan of water based because it is easily rehydrated and easy to clean up. Silicone based has it's place if you're in the shower or hot tub or something-but I generally like the water based kind. My favorite brand is Astroglide.Astroglide Product It's not to thick and syrupy and it doesn't have any weird granuals like the warming kinds can. Overall-it's fairly inexpensive (they even sell it at Wal-Mart) and it does a great job!


Moving on to the next step of spice: Vibrating rings. Now there are TONS of different kinds of these. If you're not comfortable walking into a dimly lit boutique with questionable people mulling around while you shop for toys-I don't blame you! :) You can get some really low-key vibrating rings at your local retailer right next to the condoms. There are rings with one or two vibrators on it so you can choose how intense you would like it. These are disposable so you can't replace the batteries but the ones that come in it may last for a couple sessions. If you feel like you're not getting
the fully desired effect from these-you can amp it up and get one with higher powered bulletts and replaceable batteries. There's one from Slumber Parties that was described as "turning your man into a human vibrator" and, oh mama, does it ever. This thing packs a punch for both of you! I highly recommend it!



Duo Vibrating Ring
Disposable ring-two vibrators

 
Vibrating Ring
Disposable ring-one vibrator
 
 
The Screaming O-Tri-O Triple Pleasure Ring
 
Slumber Parties - "Double Our Pleasure Deluxe"



No comments:

Post a Comment