Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Anyone? Anyone?

Are you out there?  I love chatting my fingers off about the things that interest me-but I'd love for this to be a little more interactive.  Does anyone have a question/comment/suggestion for a post?   I want this to be a place where you can ask questions or just talk about things you may be hesitant to talk about elsewhere.  Shoot me an email or make a comment! Come on people!! :D  Anonymity is the name of the game if that is your pleasure. 

Halloween has come and gone and as I have previously posted-that means great bedroom attire!  There are some great costumes out there that you may think are too risque for normal wear, but they make some awesome lingerie!  Check out some of the Halloween websites and you can find some good deals since it's right after the holiday.  Love it!!  Will you be the saucy pirate?  Naughty Grecian princess?  There's TONS of possibilities.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Love the Halloween costume thing. Sometimes I wonder if we "give up" on those fun ideas because we don't look like perfect Barbie dolls. I think it would still go over well. :)

    ReplyDelete